Friday, February 28, 2014

It's March Already...

Wow! I can't believe it's March tomorrow! Time has gone by quickly. I have exactly 3 months until I graduate college...I'll be finished with undergrad. I won't lie. I am a wee bit nervous and a little scared. Don't get me wrong. I am thrilled, excited, and can't wait to start my incredible summer and the rest of my life, but there are so many emotions involved in everything. 

Sometimes, I feel like it can't get here fast enough and sometimes I feel like life is running away with me. There's so much I have to do to finish my undergraduate degree, to get ready to graduate, and to get ready to move my life back to MS! It is quite daunting when I try to think about all of it at once. So, I don't. 

I want to embrace and enjoy every moment that I have left at the Academy and in Colorado Springs. I have taken them for granted in the past. Oh and I am really gonna miss my friends. I know I am gonna make new friends and I can't wait. There will definitely have to be reunions, though. For sure...and often! 

I am so excited when I think of all the new opportunities and awesome times that are in the future! I get to learn how to fly expensive, fast, and incredible airplanes over the next year and a half! That alone gets my heart pumping and blood flowing! I am so blessed!! I will be living the life! 

And this summer, I get to travel all over Europe!! I. AM. SO. THRILLED! So many new foods, sights, smells, cultures, and people to experience! 

Okay, I think that's good enough for now. Back to the open road of New Mexico as I am headed to Texas with my best friend for her first bridal leading up to her nuptials in June!! 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment