Friday, May 30, 2014

What's in the Future...Blog Update

Since this thing called USAFA (United States Air Force Academy) is finished, I am hoping to blog more over the summer before pilot training starts at Columbus AFB, MS.

I've had an extremely busy, but phenomenal week, that I'm still trying to figure out how to put into words. I would like to get a recap of my graduation experience up on the blog within the next few days, so keep a look out for that. I might take things day by day, since most of the days were filled with all sorts of stuff.

Next up, though, is the trip across the United States from Colorado to Virginia. That will give me time to blog, but I'd also like to keep everyone updated on that trip. This is the first time I've ever really driven across the country because when I graduated from the USAFA Prep School, I only drove through part of the states before getting out of the car in Indiana and flying to Greece and England for 2 weeks!

My parents are driving with me and we plan to stop at the St. Louis Arch in St. Louis, Missouri and Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky. But along the way I will be blogging about all of our adventures. Plus, I know you all cannot wait to see how much crap I still have and will be moving in my car from CO to VA and then from VA to MS!

I am so excited to blog more and I cannot wait to share pictures and experiences from my journey! Yay!

Lindsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment